Translation of version in Spanish:
- 1.1 (variant form) an updated version of the operauna versión actualizada de la óperaalpha/beta versionversión (feminine) alfa/betaExample sentences1.2 (account) what's your version of the events?
¿cuál es tu versión de los hechos?there are several versions of what happenedhay varias versiones de lo que pasóExample sentences1.3 (model) automatic version (Cars)
- There are tentative plans to introduce a PDF version of each event.
- They're recording cover versions of hit songs.
- First off, there are several companies that publish English language versions of these games.
versión or modelo con cambio de marchas automáticoExample sentences
- Each side views its version of Tibetan history as an essential part of its national identity.
- History is a version of events, a story that features a cast of characters much like you and me.
- Some of your own stories, your own version of events don't really make sense.
- Computers with updated versions of anti-virus software should be protected, according to Sans centre.
- It only infected and destroyed computers that had particular versions of this software running.
- The TiVo box is actually a computer using a version of the Linux operating system.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.