- 1.1 (variant form) versión (feminine) an updated version of the opera una versión actualizada de la ópera alpha/beta version versión (feminine) alfa/betaMore example sentences1.2 (account) versión (feminine) what's your version of the events? ¿cuál es tu versión de los hechos? there are several versions of what happened hay varias versiones de lo que pasó
More example sentences1.3 (model) versión (feminine), modelo (masculine) automatic version [Cars/Automovilismo] versión or modelo con cambio de marchas automático
- There are tentative plans to introduce a PDF version of each event.
- They're recording cover versions of hit songs.
- First off, there are several companies that publish English language versions of these games.
More example sentences
- Each side views its version of Tibetan history as an essential part of its national identity.
- History is a version of events, a story that features a cast of characters much like you and me.
- Some of your own stories, your own version of events don't really make sense.
- Computers with updated versions of anti-virus software should be protected, according to Sans centre.
- It only infected and destroyed computers that had particular versions of this software running.
- The TiVo box is actually a computer using a version of the Linux operating system.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.