n (pl versos)
- [formal] (of page) dorso (m), verso (m) [lenguaje técnico/technical language]; (of coin, medal) reverso (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Happily, the verso of the title page tells us why: it's printed in 11.75 point on 15.5 point Minion, with 33 lines to the page in Royal Octavo size.
- On the folded third sheet, there are speeches written on the first and third sides only, their versos being blank.
- He kept old bills and shopping lists, then copied out his sermons on the verso sides and stitched them into handmade notebooks.
- There is a drawing of a standing female nude on the verso.
- Yet the explanation could be far more prosaic - that John's image (unlike those of Mark and Luke at least) had a blank verso.
- The image on the verso, divided into three registers, unfolds from bottom to top and from left to right.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.