Translation of verso in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural versos)
- [formal] (of page) dorso (masculine), verso (masculine) [technical/técnico]; (of coin, medal) reverso (masculine)Example sentences
- Happily, the verso of the title page tells us why: it's printed in 11.75 point on 15.5 point Minion, with 33 lines to the page in Royal Octavo size.
- On the folded third sheet, there are speeches written on the first and third sides only, their versos being blank.
- He kept old bills and shopping lists, then copied out his sermons on the verso sides and stitched them into handmade notebooks.
- There is a drawing of a standing female nude on the verso.
- Yet the explanation could be far more prosaic - that John's image (unlike those of Mark and Luke at least) had a blank verso.
- The image on the verso, divided into three registers, unfolds from bottom to top and from left to right.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.