Translation of vested interest in Spanish:
- 1 countable (Finance, Law)derecho (masculine) adquiridoExample sentences
- But he believes shares are being stopped from reaching their ‘true level’ by financial institutions with a vested interest in seeing them continually rise.
- The answer is that a family that has established a business, built it up and kept a substantial stake, has a vested interest in very long-term shareholder value.
- The government has a vested interest in keeping the share prices high.
- 2 uncountable (personal stake) they have a vested interest in (maintaining) the status quotienen gran interés en mantener el statu quo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.