Translation of vestibule in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of building) vestíbulo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Railways/Ferrocarriles] [ descansillo de paso entre vagones ]
Example sentences1.3 [Anatomy/Anatomía] vestíbulo (masculine)
- The trio rounded the end of the shelves and saw a crouched form behind the stone archway that made up the division between the vestibule and the main hall of the library.
- The main room was a rectangle with various antechambers and vestibules branching off down its length.
- The public entrance penetrates the knuckle between the angled wing and the auditorium leading to a vestibule that gives access to the concert hall foyer and promenading space at ground level.
- Why else, then, do I hang out in the vestibules of trains, when a comfortable seat is at hand in the car behind me?
- Just as a conductor got near us, he had to go to the vestibule once more.
- We got to ride while standing in the vestibule at the end of the train talking to the crew.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the