- 1.1 (of building) vestíbulo (m)More example sentences1.2 (AmE) [Rail] descansillo de paso entre vagones
More example sentences1.3 [Anat] vestíbulo (m)
- The trio rounded the end of the shelves and saw a crouched form behind the stone archway that made up the division between the vestibule and the main hall of the library.
- The main room was a rectangle with various antechambers and vestibules branching off down its length.
- The public entrance penetrates the knuckle between the angled wing and the auditorium leading to a vestibule that gives access to the concert hall foyer and promenading space at ground level.
- Why else, then, do I hang out in the vestibules of trains, when a comfortable seat is at hand in the car behind me?
- Just as a conductor got near us, he had to go to the vestibule once more.
- We got to ride while standing in the vestibule at the end of the train talking to the crew.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)