Translation of veteran in Spanish:
- 1 (of war)veterano (-na) (masculine, feminine) de guerraa veteran of the Second World Warun veterano de la Segunda Guerra Mundial(before noun) (soldier)
- The new players have provided tough competition to the veterans in the field.
- This veteran found the experience so outlandish that he could not tell anyone about it.
- Separately, however, they were veterans of the festival experience as solo performers.
- 2 (of military service) (US)licenciado (masculine) del servicio militarExample sentences
- He was one of several MPs from all parties who supported those campaigning for a medal for veterans who served in Egypt.
- Army veterans who served in World War Two have joined the campaign to save their former regiment.
- The description was wholeheartedly endorsed by veterans who served under the Brigadier.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.