Translation of veteran car in Spanish:
- (British English)coche (masculine) antiguo (fabricado antes de 1919)Example sentences
- Or maybe you'd prefer a cottage garden, or a veteran car, or a bowl of fruit, or any number of ghastly pieces of derivative artwork each available at a knock-down price from the shifty looking blokes parked up by the roadside?
- The doors also swung open on a Victorian Motor Show, an interactive motor car gallery, veteran car ride, a period Co-op shop and extended street scene including cycle shop, railway signal box, chemist, cinema, and arcade.
- It fits in here like a Transit van at a veteran car rally.
Definition of veteran car in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.