- (South Africa/Sudáfrica) [Cookery/Cocina]especie de empanadilla frita que se come con miel o almíbar o rellena de carneMore example sentences
- Eight people are now employed at the facility, which bakes and sells bread, vetkoeks and scones to the community on a daily basis.
- Small businesses run by students vary: a pool table business on campus, selling vetkoek to students, selling clothing, IT start-ups, offering students cosmetics and beauty products, and finding and renting student accommodation.
- Slit sides of vetkoek and fill with savoury mince.
Definition of vetkoek in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.