Translation of vetkoek in Spanish:
- (South Africa/Sudáfrica) [Cookery/Cocina][ especie de empanadilla frita que se come con miel o almíbar o rellena de carne ]Example sentences
- Eight people are now employed at the facility, which bakes and sells bread, vetkoeks and scones to the community on a daily basis.
- Small businesses run by students vary: a pool table business on campus, selling vetkoek to students, selling clothing, IT start-ups, offering students cosmetics and beauty products, and finding and renting student accommodation.
- Slit sides of vetkoek and fill with savoury mince.
Definition of vetkoek in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.