Translation of vetkoek in Spanish:
- (South African English) (Cookery)(especie de empanadilla frita que se come con miel o almíbar o rellena de carne)Example sentences
- Eight people are now employed at the facility, which bakes and sells bread, vetkoeks and scones to the community on a daily basis.
- Small businesses run by students vary: a pool table business on campus, selling vetkoek to students, selling clothing, IT start-ups, offering students cosmetics and beauty products, and finding and renting student accommodation.
- Slit sides of vetkoek and fill with savoury mince.
Definition of vetkoek in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.