Translation of via in Spanish:
- 1.1 (by way of) we flew to México via MiamiExample sentences1.2 (by means of)
- Tomorrow we are travelling home via Harrogate where we will call to see Daisy's other sister Janet.
- The yacht will be taken to her destination via the Kiel Canal and a number of Baltic ports.
- If the Congress is to rule on its own strength in times to come it must travel via Uttar Pradesh.
- These should be no more than 850 words and should be sent electronically via our website.
- If the file is to large to send via email, you're left trying to find other ways to send it.
- Messages can also be sent via email by completing an online form here.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.