Translation of viable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (capable of succeeding) [plan/option] viable it's not viable no es viableExample sentences1.2 [Biology/Biología] viable
- This view is not derived from a sense of optimism, but from a realisation that viable alternatives need to be developed to reduce car usage and pollution.
- I looked at the Dem candidates and realized there is no viable alternative for me.
- So, is there is a viable future for alternative operators in the United Kingdom?
- Dashed segments of the line indicate where viable seeds do not germinate at low temperatures.
- Dormancy is defined as the inability of a viable seed to germinate under conditions otherwise adequate for germination.
- The plants that survived appeared phenotypically normal in all growth phases and produce viable seed that germinated normally.
- An aliquot of the cell suspension was removed and the number of viable cells determined by trypan blue exclusion.
- It follows from the conclusion reached above that the physiological changes that occur during senescence are those of viable cells and tissues.
- In addition, their long shelf life eventually might translate into a reduced number of viable cells.
- If significant placental abruption occurs, a viable fetus should be delivered immediately.
- Surgery for intractable disease should be delayed until the fetus is viable.
- A provisional diagnosis of missed abortion was made, but an ultrasound scan subsequently revealed viable triplets.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.