Translation of vibrant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lively, exuberant) [color] vibrante; [emotion] a flor de piel, vehemente; [atmosphere] efervescente her vibrant good health su radiante salud vibrant reds and blues rojos y azules vibrantesExample sentences
- New York City throbbed with a vibrant energy, just as it always did.
- The vibrant, cosmopolitan city and surrounding area of San Francisco leaves visitors spoilt for choice.
- It was magical, everything was so vibrant and colorful, full of life and energy.
Example sentences1.2 (resonant) [voice] vibrante, sonoro; [tone] vibrante
- The painting of the Church was completed on Monday last, it certainly looks very striking with its new vibrant colours.
- Bright and vibrant colours, made popular in children's bedrooms, are seeping into the rest of the house.
- The sun crawls above the curvature of the land bringing bright and vibrant colours, seen like they were intended to be.
- His concerts remained vibrant, pulsating showstoppers, rock as it was meant to be.
- Her green eyes were tired, no longer vibrant with life and passion.
- With the performance of the worship, its spiritual potency is activated and it becomes vibrant with divine energy.
- Basically, they had laid down their stage act on tape, so no wonder the sound is so vibrant and alive.
- Sound is also vibrant and active, making use of multiple channels for character voices and some ambient noise.
- It is a surprisingly strong mix, sounding rich and vibrant throughout.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.