Translation of vibrant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lively, exuberant)(color)
vibrante(atmosphere)her vibrant good health
efervescentesu radiante saludvibrant reds and bluesrojos y azules vibrantesExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (resonant)
- New York City throbbed with a vibrant energy, just as it always did.
- The vibrant, cosmopolitan city and surrounding area of San Francisco leaves visitors spoilt for choice.
- It was magical, everything was so vibrant and colorful, full of life and energy.
- The painting of the Church was completed on Monday last, it certainly looks very striking with its new vibrant colours.
- Bright and vibrant colours, made popular in children's bedrooms, are seeping into the rest of the house.
- The sun crawls above the curvature of the land bringing bright and vibrant colours, seen like they were intended to be.
- Basically, they had laid down their stage act on tape, so no wonder the sound is so vibrant and alive.
- Sound is also vibrant and active, making use of multiple channels for character voices and some ambient noise.
- It is a surprisingly strong mix, sounding rich and vibrant throughout.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.