Translation of vibration in Spanish:
- 1 u and c 1.1 (of membrane, string) vibración (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of floor, machine) vibración (feminine)
- However, advocates do not necessarily identify energy or vibrations with radiation or electromagnetic fields, as Abrams did.
- In conventional superconductors, atomic vibrations induce the electron pairing.
- In conventional superconductors, vibrations of atoms induce electrons, which normally repel each other, to form pairs.
- Additional equipment was used to generate soil vibrations in playback experiments.
- In some instances unforeseen vibrations or overload conditions may develop to cause failure.
- Other rodents probably process the seismic vibrations when they are converted to airborne sounds in the burrow tunnel or chamber.
- 2(vibrations plural)(feelings) [colloquial/familiar] [dated/anticuado] vibraciones (feminine plural) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- We'd appreciate it if you'd all join us in that endeavor and keep emanating those good vibrations because they help more than you know.
- When you heal, positive vibrations surround you even if you don't realize it.
- With plenty of good vibrations, soul and spirit, this year's Festival is sure to garner some new fans, which is exactly what Hayden and Deen are hoping for.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.