- uncountable and countable 1.1 (wickedness) the vice squadla brigada (feminine) anti-vicioExample sentences1.2
(of animal) maña (feminine)(of horse) resabio (masculine)Example sentences
- Machiavelli sometimes associates these passions and desires which are inherent to human nature with vice and corruption and immoral, blameworthy, wicked, and dishonourable conduct.
- Divorce, hitherto a rarity, suddenly took off like a rocket and, as this plague of immorality and vice swept right across the western world, movie makers jumped on the bandwagon.
- Crime, vice and violence flourished, until Bow moved upmarket too and the fair was closed forever in the 1820s.
- Heredity may also predispose a horse to certain vices.
- Somebody turn this horse out or he'll develop stable vices!
- Some stabled horses develop abnormal behaviors called stable vices from the stress of confinement.