- u and c 1.1 (wickedness) vicio (masculine) the vice squad la brigada (feminine) anti-vicioMore example sentences1.2 (of animal) maña (feminine); (of horse) resabio (masculine)
More example sentences
- Machiavelli sometimes associates these passions and desires which are inherent to human nature with vice and corruption and immoral, blameworthy, wicked, and dishonourable conduct.
- Divorce, hitherto a rarity, suddenly took off like a rocket and, as this plague of immorality and vice swept right across the western world, movie makers jumped on the bandwagon.
- Crime, vice and violence flourished, until Bow moved upmarket too and the fair was closed forever in the 1820s.
- Heredity may also predispose a horse to certain vices.
- Somebody turn this horse out or he'll develop stable vices!
- Some stabled horses develop abnormal behaviors called stable vices from the stress of confinement.