- 1 u c 1.1 (wickedness) vicio (m) (before n) vice ring red (f) de prostitución the vice squad la brigada (f) anti-vicioMore example sentences1.2 (of animal) maña (f); (of horse) resabio (m)
More example sentences
- Machiavelli sometimes associates these passions and desires which are inherent to human nature with vice and corruption and immoral, blameworthy, wicked, and dishonourable conduct.
- Divorce, hitherto a rarity, suddenly took off like a rocket and, as this plague of immorality and vice swept right across the western world, movie makers jumped on the bandwagon.
- Crime, vice and violence flourished, until Bow moved upmarket too and the fair was closed forever in the 1820s.
- Heredity may also predispose a horse to certain vices.
- Somebody turn this horse out or he'll develop stable vices!
- Some stabled horses develop abnormal behaviors called stable vices from the stress of confinement.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.