Translation of vicious in Spanish:
- 1 (savage, violent) he has a vicious tempertiene muy mal geniothere's a vicious streak in himtiene una veta violentatheir home-made vodka is pretty vicious stuffhacen un vodka que es un veneno [colloquial] [humorous]Example sentences
- This was a cowardly, savage and vicious attack on a man who was utterly helpless.
- It was a brutal, vicious and pitiless attack in which you showed your victim no mercy.
- The tabloids violated my family's privacy in a manner that I felt was vicious and indecent.
- It seems I am now safely in my home, far from the menacing arms of the vicious beast which drove me from the wild!
- Bloodstained snow, heavy cloaks, blackened eyes, Indian rites, puritanical fire and brimstone and the ominous howl of vicious wolf beasts.
- I would like to warn cat owners about a vicious dog in the Long Ditton area.
- 2 (malicious)(gossip/rumor)she was very vicious about John
maliciosose ensañó con Johna vicious smear campaignuna despiadada campaña de difamaciónhe has a vicious tonguetiene una lengua viperina
- 3 (depraved) [literary](habit)
- What had made me smile was his vicious and vile bigotry.
- As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.
- Satan, who represents Evil, the utterly vicious, is yet not a monster because he also fits absolutely into a certain moral universe, a certain symbolic order.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.