Translation of videofit in Spanish:
- retrato (masculine) hablado or (Mexico) reconstruido en videoExample sentences
- In all cases always this is before police have released any videofit or attempts at ID drawings.
- Detectives today released a videofit of the man they want to speak to about the robbery.
- The website created for videofit was built to promote the videofit recognition system as well as a catalogue of additional items.
Definition of videofit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than