- 1.1 (person) telespectador, -dora (m,f), televidente (mf)More example sentences1.2 (for slides) visionadora (f)
More example sentences
- Vettriano's skill lies in his ability to create narrative paintings with which the viewer becomes involved.
- Their intention was to make paintings that met the viewer as living presences - that were there.
- His drawings and paintings challenge the viewer to meet his hopeless aesthetic half way, and then fail.
- I use the Linhof optical viewer to visualize images and try different compositions.
- Finally, there are some DVD-ROM extras in the form of a screenplay viewer and weblinks.
- The image display in the viewer window actually is a label widget in the center of the dialog.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.