Translation of viewer in Spanish:
- 1.1 (person)telespectador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)
televidente (masculine and feminine)Example sentences1.2 (for slides)
- Vettriano's skill lies in his ability to create narrative paintings with which the viewer becomes involved.
- Their intention was to make paintings that met the viewer as living presences - that were there.
- His drawings and paintings challenge the viewer to meet his hopeless aesthetic half way, and then fail.
- I use the Linhof optical viewer to visualize images and try different compositions.
- Finally, there are some DVD-ROM extras in the form of a screenplay viewer and weblinks.
- The image display in the viewer window actually is a label widget in the center of the dialog.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.