- 1.1 (person) telespectador, (masculine, feminine), televidente (masculine and feminine)More example sentences1.2 (for slides) visionadora (feminine)
More example sentences
- Vettriano's skill lies in his ability to create narrative paintings with which the viewer becomes involved.
- Their intention was to make paintings that met the viewer as living presences - that were there.
- His drawings and paintings challenge the viewer to meet his hopeless aesthetic half way, and then fail.
- I use the Linhof optical viewer to visualize images and try different compositions.
- Finally, there are some DVD-ROM extras in the form of a screenplay viewer and weblinks.
- The image display in the viewer window actually is a label widget in the center of the dialog.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.