Translation of viewing in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Television/Televisión] the films can be hired on video for home viewing se puede alquilar las películas en video or (Spain/España) vídeo para verlas en casa the series is just as funny on a second viewing la serie es igual de divertida al verla por segunda vez (before noun/delante del nombre) [habits/preferences] televisivo the viewing public los telespectadoresExample sentences1.2 u and c (of house) visita (feminine); (of items to be auctioned) exposición (feminine) viewing by appointment se ruega concertar cita para visitar (la propiedad) sale Tuesday, viewing Monday venta el martes, exposición el lunes
- The culture of television viewing is changing.
- Forty percent of all television viewing is now to ad-supported cable, according to industry representatives.
- But surely, there are other reasons for the correlation between television viewing and violence.
- Researchers soon realized that these shafts allowed for viewing of the stars, consistent with the Ancient Egyptian beliefs that some of their gods and dead pharaohs exist in the sky as stars.
- They are on the market for the princely sum of £1.4 million and £1.6 million respectively and were open to public viewing on Saturday.
- The results of the water quality tests carried out on samples taken from the strand area on April 23 are to be posted up for public viewing at Tramore Strand.
- Receptions and dinners with private viewings of exhibits can be organised.
- You can see how the light changes or how you react to it on second or third viewings.
- It has a small stable of artists from Britain, France, Poland and Ireland who will sell their work through private viewings.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.