Translation of vigorous in Spanish:
- [exercise] enérgico; [campaign/defense] enérgico; [denial] rotundo; [growth] vigoroso; [economy] pujante; [prose] vigorosoExample sentences
- And the pope, we're told, kept up his full, vigorous schedule this Christmas Eve, despite his frail health.
- Be vigorous and full of energy, and make ceaseless efforts.
- After a healthy life, this vigorous, energetic, dynamic man was gone at age 59.
- Trying to sweat out a cold and fever with vigorous physical exercise is a really bad idea.
- Unfortunately this lack of vigorous physical exercise has resulted in an increase of various illnesses.
- The hunger I felt was the kind you could only get after using up large amounts of energy on vigorous physical activity.
- It's a vigorous language, by turns colloquial and formal, precise, even-toned, elegant, sly, ironic, subtle and funny.
- Certainly, despite vigorous denials, there was tension between the two during filming.
- She shook her head in vigorous denial, and Angel and Doyle both glanced at her.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the