Translation of vigorously in Spanish:
- [exercise] enérgicamente; [protest] enérgicamente; [deny] rotundamente; [grow] vigorosamenteExample sentences
- A few audience members vigorously nodded their heads in a "Hear, Hear" manner.
- Pour the eggs and sugar into a large mixing bowl and whisk vigorously, until the sugar has dissolved.
- The best method for routine hand washing is to cover the hands with soap and vigorously rub for at least 10 seconds.
- The obvious interpretation put on each ministerial speech has been vigorously denied by Downing Street.
- The Justice Department should enforce the laws more vigorously.
- In the 1860 presidential election Lovejoy campaigned vigorously for Abraham Lincoln.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a