- [exercise] enérgicamente; [protest] enérgicamente; [deny] rotundamente; [grow] vigorosamenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- A few audience members vigorously nodded their heads in a "Hear, Hear" manner.
- Pour the eggs and sugar into a large mixing bowl and whisk vigorously, until the sugar has dissolved.
- The best method for routine hand washing is to cover the hands with soap and vigorously rub for at least 10 seconds.
- The obvious interpretation put on each ministerial speech has been vigorously denied by Downing Street.
- The Justice Department should enforce the laws more vigorously.
- In the 1860 presidential election Lovejoy campaigned vigorously for Abraham Lincoln.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.