Translation of vigorously in Spanish:
- [exercise] enérgicamente; [protest] enérgicamente; [deny] rotundamente; [grow] vigorosamenteExample sentences
- A few audience members vigorously nodded their heads in a "Hear, Hear" manner.
- Pour the eggs and sugar into a large mixing bowl and whisk vigorously, until the sugar has dissolved.
- The best method for routine hand washing is to cover the hands with soap and vigorously rub for at least 10 seconds.
- The obvious interpretation put on each ministerial speech has been vigorously denied by Downing Street.
- The Justice Department should enforce the laws more vigorously.
- In the 1860 presidential election Lovejoy campaigned vigorously for Abraham Lincoln.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.