- 1.1 [Hist] villa (f) a Roman villa una villa romana 1.2 (holiday house) chalet (m); (in the country) chalet (m), casa (f) de campo a holiday/seaside villa un chalet para las vacaciones/en la playaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Several hours surfing later and Paul had located a luxurious villa, not quite in Japan, but just an hour's time difference away.
- They made fun of the capitalist system while the élite lived in these luxurious villas and ate the best.
- Developers have taken leases on the Grenadines for centuries; it is just that they planted Mustique with luxurious villas rather than with the cotton or sugar of times past.
- During spring and summer, villas in Europe will be very popular, says Stuart Douglas-Lee of Abercrombie & Kent.
- A plethora of restaurants, hotels, villas and resorts are located in Ubud and cooking classes are available to tourists.
- If you really want to stay in grand style, or if you are travelling with a gaggle of friends or family members, rent one of the privately owned Spanish-style villas within the hotel grounds.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.