Translation of villa in Spanish:
- 1.1 (History) a Roman villa 1.2 (holiday house) a holiday/seaside villaun chalet para las vacaciones/en la playaExample sentences
- Several hours surfing later and Paul had located a luxurious villa, not quite in Japan, but just an hour's time difference away.
- They made fun of the capitalist system while the élite lived in these luxurious villas and ate the best.
- Developers have taken leases on the Grenadines for centuries; it is just that they planted Mustique with luxurious villas rather than with the cotton or sugar of times past.
- During spring and summer, villas in Europe will be very popular, says Stuart Douglas-Lee of Abercrombie & Kent.
- A plethora of restaurants, hotels, villas and resorts are located in Ubud and cooking classes are available to tourists.
- If you really want to stay in grand style, or if you are travelling with a gaggle of friends or family members, rent one of the privately owned Spanish-style villas within the hotel grounds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.