Translation of villa in Spanish:
- 1.1 [History/Historia] villa (feminine) a Roman villa una villa romana 1.2 (holiday house) chalet (masculine); (in the country) chalet (masculine), casa (feminine) de campo a holiday/seaside villa un chalet para las vacaciones/en la playaExample sentences
- Several hours surfing later and Paul had located a luxurious villa, not quite in Japan, but just an hour's time difference away.
- They made fun of the capitalist system while the élite lived in these luxurious villas and ate the best.
- Developers have taken leases on the Grenadines for centuries; it is just that they planted Mustique with luxurious villas rather than with the cotton or sugar of times past.
- During spring and summer, villas in Europe will be very popular, says Stuart Douglas-Lee of Abercrombie & Kent.
- A plethora of restaurants, hotels, villas and resorts are located in Ubud and cooking classes are available to tourists.
- If you really want to stay in grand style, or if you are travelling with a gaggle of friends or family members, rent one of the privately owned Spanish-style villas within the hotel grounds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the