Translation of vine in Spanish:
- 1.1 (on ground)(climbing)to allow something to wither on the vineto be a clinging vinedejar que algo quede desfasado(before noun) vine growerser pegajososer como una lapavine leaf vine shootviticultor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (climbing plant) tomato vine hanging vines
- Most of the vines are white grape varieties thought to be likely to fare better in the Scarborough climate.
- Most are vines or climbing plants, but some are herbs as well.
- Like its cultivated successors, the wild vine is a climbing plant which needs to grow up some support.
lianas (feminine plural)
- Moon vine has earned its name from the way its flowers gleam in the moonlight or any other type of reflected light.
- The aim of this work was to assess the fertility and breeding potential of the triploid and aneuploid hybrids with a view to developing an improved vine cactus crop.
- In addition to these, a laceleaf Japanese maple, a vine maple, blue oat grass, and other ornamentals cover the berm.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.