Translation of vine in Spanish:
- 1.1 (on ground) vid (feminine); (climbing) parra (feminine) to allow sth to wither on the vine dejar que algo quede desfasado to be a clinging vine ser* pegajoso, ser* como una lapa (before noun/delante del nombre) vine grower viticultor, (masculine, feminine) vine leaf hoja (feminine) de parra vine shoot sarmiento (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (climbing plant) enredadera (feminine) tomato vine tomatera (feminine) hanging vines lianas (feminine plural)
- Most of the vines are white grape varieties thought to be likely to fare better in the Scarborough climate.
- Most are vines or climbing plants, but some are herbs as well.
- Like its cultivated successors, the wild vine is a climbing plant which needs to grow up some support.
- Moon vine has earned its name from the way its flowers gleam in the moonlight or any other type of reflected light.
- The aim of this work was to assess the fertility and breeding potential of the triploid and aneuploid hybrids with a view to developing an improved vine cactus crop.
- In addition to these, a laceleaf Japanese maple, a vine maple, blue oat grass, and other ornamentals cover the berm.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.