Translation of vine in Spanish:
- 1 (on ground)(climbing) parra (feminine)to allow something to wither on the vinedejar que algo quede desfasadoto be a clinging vineser pegajoso(before noun) vine grower
ser como una lapaviticultor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)vine leaf vine shootExample sentences
- Most of the vines are white grape varieties thought to be likely to fare better in the Scarborough climate.
- Most are vines or climbing plants, but some are herbs as well.
- Like its cultivated successors, the wild vine is a climbing plant which needs to grow up some support.
- Moon vine has earned its name from the way its flowers gleam in the moonlight or any other type of reflected light.
- The aim of this work was to assess the fertility and breeding potential of the triploid and aneuploid hybrids with a view to developing an improved vine cactus crop.
- In addition to these, a laceleaf Japanese maple, a vine maple, blue oat grass, and other ornamentals cover the berm.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.