Translation of vintage car in Spanish:
- (esp British English)coche (masculine) antiguo (fabricado entre 1919 y 1930)Example sentences
- The cost of hiring a vintage car or stretch limo for the big day tends to vary from company to company.
- Motoring and marine enthusiasts will also be able to enjoy a number of displays on the day, including a vintage car display, model boat display and classic motorcycle display.
- Further entertainment was provided by a display of vintage cars, motor cycles and static engines and other diversions which attracted a large crowd.
Definition of vintage car in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.