- 1.1 (fabric) viscosilla (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] viscosa (feminine)
More example sentences
- The kurtis in cotton, lycra, viscose georgette, linen embellished with delicate embroidery, sequined tops in white, black, red, beige and pastel shades look simple but hep.
- Also very summery are the whitewashed pastel cotton pants, bold cotton stripes and abstract floral prints and pinstripes on denim, cotton satin and viscose stretch fabrics.
- The Dressman is suitable for shirts made from silk, viscose, cotton, linen, flannel and all other non-stretch materials.
- The first step in the manufacture of rayon is to make viscose.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.