- 1.1 [Textiles] viscosilla (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] viscosa (feminine)
More example sentences
- The kurtis in cotton, lycra, viscose georgette, linen embellished with delicate embroidery, sequined tops in white, black, red, beige and pastel shades look simple but hep.
- Also very summery are the whitewashed pastel cotton pants, bold cotton stripes and abstract floral prints and pinstripes on denim, cotton satin and viscose stretch fabrics.
- The Dressman is suitable for shirts made from silk, viscose, cotton, linen, flannel and all other non-stretch materials.
- The first step in the manufacture of rayon is to make viscose.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.