- 1.1 [Textiles] viscosilla (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] viscosa (feminine)
More example sentences
- The kurtis in cotton, lycra, viscose georgette, linen embellished with delicate embroidery, sequined tops in white, black, red, beige and pastel shades look simple but hep.
- Also very summery are the whitewashed pastel cotton pants, bold cotton stripes and abstract floral prints and pinstripes on denim, cotton satin and viscose stretch fabrics.
- The Dressman is suitable for shirts made from silk, viscose, cotton, linen, flannel and all other non-stretch materials.
- The first step in the manufacture of rayon is to make viscose.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.