Translation of visibility in Spanish:
- 1.1 (range of vision) visibilidad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (prominence) notoriedad (feminine) sports sponsorship gives the company greater visibility el patrocinar deportes le da mayor notoriedad a la empresa
- Most accidents in the past two months were the result of poor visibility because of rainy conditions, she said.
- The information may also be passed on to divers, who are working in arduous conditions, battling poor weather and visibility as well as up to four metres of silt.
- The rear lights have adaptive infrared control which adjusts the brightness of the LED diodes to match visibility and weather conditions.
- Her visibility attracts plenty of attention at the post office from coworkers and customers, she says.
- Women's eNews today has a commentary on the lack of visibility of prominent women in the media.
- By giving use and visibility to the general usage of metadata, there's an incentive to converge on the same vocabulary.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.