- 1.1 (range of vision) visibilidad (f)More example sentences1.2 (prominence) notoriedad (f) sports sponsorship gives the company greater visibility el patrocinar deportes le da mayor notoriedad a la empresa
More example sentences
- Most accidents in the past two months were the result of poor visibility because of rainy conditions, she said.
- The information may also be passed on to divers, who are working in arduous conditions, battling poor weather and visibility as well as up to four metres of silt.
- The rear lights have adaptive infrared control which adjusts the brightness of the LED diodes to match visibility and weather conditions.
- Her visibility attracts plenty of attention at the post office from coworkers and customers, she says.
- Women's eNews today has a commentary on the lack of visibility of prominent women in the media.
- By giving use and visibility to the general usage of metadata, there's an incentive to converge on the same vocabulary.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.