Translation of visible in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (able to be seen) visible it's visible to the naked eye se ve a simple vista the farm is visible from the road la granja se ve desde la carretera the visible spectrum el espectro visibleExample sentences1.2 (noticeable) [sign/improvement] evidente, palpable with no visible means of support aparentemente sin recursos her distress was visible su angustia era evidente or notoria this trend is already visible in many European countries esta tendencia ya es manifiesta en muchos países europeos
- The flames have been burning a path across southern California, a combustible mix of hot air and nature's unquenchable rage visible for miles around and scarring everything in its path.
- In the early nineties the quarry was an ugly eyesore on the local landscape with plant equipment visible for miles around and emissions of white dust across the local countryside commonplace.
- A towering cloud of black smoke flanked by soaring flames was visible for miles around, providing an awesome and menacing picture of the developing inferno.
- ‘The cafe is at the front and easily visible through the clear glass frontages and so is a very open and welcoming environment,’ he said.
- Vocal skill development is an interesting example, for there is no obvious visible or easily manipulable body part engaged in the activity.
- Lynn also suggests handrails on either side of the steps, and painting a white line across the top of each step, to make it more easily visible to those with poor sight.
- 2 [Economics/Economía] [earnings/exports] visible
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.