Translation of visible in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (able to be seen) it's visible to the naked eyese ve a simple vistathe farm is visible from the roadla granja se ve desde la carreterathe visible spectrumel espectro visibleExample sentences1.2 (noticeable) with no visible means of support
aparentemente sin recursosher distress was visiblesu angustia era evidente or notoriathis trend is already visible in many European countriesesta tendencia ya es manifiesta en muchos países europeosExample sentences
- The flames have been burning a path across southern California, a combustible mix of hot air and nature's unquenchable rage visible for miles around and scarring everything in its path.
- In the early nineties the quarry was an ugly eyesore on the local landscape with plant equipment visible for miles around and emissions of white dust across the local countryside commonplace.
- A towering cloud of black smoke flanked by soaring flames was visible for miles around, providing an awesome and menacing picture of the developing inferno.
- ‘The cafe is at the front and easily visible through the clear glass frontages and so is a very open and welcoming environment,’ he said.
- Vocal skill development is an interesting example, for there is no obvious visible or easily manipulable body part engaged in the activity.
- Lynn also suggests handrails on either side of the steps, and painting a white line across the top of each step, to make it more easily visible to those with poor sight.
- 2 (Economics)(earnings/exports)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.