- [Cars/Automovilismo] [Clothing/Indumentaria] [History/Historia] visera (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Then I added a few other odds and ins such as euro lights, window visors, floor mats, racing pedals, and headlight covers.
- Consider, for example, an automotive visor, It is a two-piece part (excluding the mounting hardware).
- Light therapy is the recommended first-line treatment for SAD. Light boxes are most often used for light therapy, but dawn light simulation and light visors are also available.
- It is a six-panel constructed mid-crown, 100% cotton twill front and visor with heavy garment wash.
- Caps are 12.5 oz. wool blend and have buckram-backed front panels, pre-curved visors, and grey undervisors.
- I put on my brown bomber jacket and my white beanie with the visor on the front.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.