Translation of visor in Spanish:
- (Motor Vehicles, Clothing, History)Example sentences
- Then I added a few other odds and ins such as euro lights, window visors, floor mats, racing pedals, and headlight covers.
- Consider, for example, an automotive visor, It is a two-piece part (excluding the mounting hardware).
- Light therapy is the recommended first-line treatment for SAD. Light boxes are most often used for light therapy, but dawn light simulation and light visors are also available.
- It is a six-panel constructed mid-crown, 100% cotton twill front and visor with heavy garment wash.
- Caps are 12.5 oz. wool blend and have buckram-backed front panels, pre-curved visors, and grey undervisors.
- I put on my brown bomber jacket and my white beanie with the visor on the front.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.