Translation of vocal in Spanish:
- 1 (music/piece) (Music) the vocal organslos órganos vocales or de la vozExample sentences
- When Barber began work on the score of Vanessa in 1954, he was already regarded as one of the US's foremost composers of orchestral and vocal music.
- Their style is melodic driving rock, with textured guitars and strong vocal harmony lines.
- He never studied abroad and never composed any vocal music.
- 2 (vociferous) a very vocal minorityuna minoría que se hace oírExample sentences
- You're correct that the populist view is not necessarily the right view, but those with centre-left leaning are more generally more vocal in their opinions.
- Professor Fraser said that he believed that ‘Council and just perhaps the Vice Chancellor did not realise the depth of opinion and how vocal it could be’.
- It's good to see the St. Vincent de Paul Society becoming more vocal and putting its opinions and vast experience on record in the media.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.