Translation of vocal in Spanish:
- 1.1 [music/piece] [Music/Música] vocal the vocal organs los órganos vocales or de la vozExample sentences1.2 (vociferous) a very vocal minority una minoría que se hace oír
- When Barber began work on the score of Vanessa in 1954, he was already regarded as one of the US's foremost composers of orchestral and vocal music.
- Their style is melodic driving rock, with textured guitars and strong vocal harmony lines.
- He never studied abroad and never composed any vocal music.
- You're correct that the populist view is not necessarily the right view, but those with centre-left leaning are more generally more vocal in their opinions.
- Professor Fraser said that he believed that ‘Council and just perhaps the Vice Chancellor did not realise the depth of opinion and how vocal it could be’.
- It's good to see the St. Vincent de Paul Society becoming more vocal and putting its opinions and vast experience on record in the media.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...