- 2 (unpaid) [work] voluntario; [organization] de beneficencia voluntary service servicio (masculine) de voluntariado Voluntary Service Overseas (in UK) voluntariado (masculine) en el extranjero voluntary worker voluntario, (masculine, feminine) she helps on a voluntary basis ayuda como voluntariaMore example sentences
- The school cleaner volunteers have been protesting for about a month outside the gates of the legislature, demanding payment for voluntary work offered since 1997.
- Meals-on-Wheels urgently requires 2 voluntary helpers/cooks to assist in the preparing, cooking and dishing out dinners and deserts.
- More voluntary helpers are needed in Kilconduff cemetery on Saturday mornings at 10 am to help with the digging, cleaning, strimming and weeding.
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- [Music/Música] solo (masculine) ([ de órgano o trompeta ])
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.