- 2 (unpaid) [work] voluntario; [organization] de beneficencia voluntary service servicio (masculine) de voluntariado Voluntary Service Overseas (in UK) voluntariado (masculine) en el extranjero voluntary worker voluntario, (masculine, feminine) she helps on a voluntary basis ayuda como voluntariaMore example sentences
- The school cleaner volunteers have been protesting for about a month outside the gates of the legislature, demanding payment for voluntary work offered since 1997.
- Meals-on-Wheels urgently requires 2 voluntary helpers/cooks to assist in the preparing, cooking and dishing out dinners and deserts.
- More voluntary helpers are needed in Kilconduff cemetery on Saturday mornings at 10 am to help with the digging, cleaning, strimming and weeding.
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- [Music/Música] solo (masculine) ([ de órgano o trompeta ])
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.