- voluntario, (masculine, feminine) to call for volunteers pedir* voluntarios any volunteers to clear up the garden? ¿hay algún voluntario para arreglar el jardín? or ¿alguien se ofrece a arreglar el jardín? (before noun/delante del nombre) [organization] de voluntarios volunteer army ejército (masculine) de voluntariosMore example sentences
- The organization relies on volunteers to not only work behind the scenes in the office, but to also pick up a hammer and lend a helping hand in the actual construction of the homes.
- The organization relies on volunteers to pick up donations, unpack donations, pack hampers and work in the food bank on Wednesdays.
- What started out as bar talk ended up becoming an organization with 4,000 volunteers.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- ofrecer* to volunteer one's services ofrecer* sus ( or mis etc) servicios he's not going to volunteer the information no nos dará la información (de) motu proprio Harry's gone, she volunteered —Harry se ha ido —dijo sin que nadie se lo hubiera preguntado
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.