Translation of voucher in Spanish:
- 1.1 (cash substitute) vale (masculine) collect three vouchers for a free gift reúna tres vales or cupones para obtener un obsequio gratisExample sentences1.2 (receipt) justificante (masculine), comprobante (masculine)
- Junior season-ticket holders must exchange their vouchers for a ticket.
- The privatization process began in late 1992, after all citizens had become entitled to a voucher that could be exchanged for shares in the new private companies.
- All entrants will receive £20 worth of discount vouchers for Vodafone services.
- Tangretti provided copies of his vouchers, receipts and backup documentation for last year, except for itemized lists of phone charges.
- Along with cash, police said they were told the vault contained receipts and vouchers which detailed how funds should be received and disbursed.
- You will also need share vouchers, and certificates of deduction of tax from bank and building society accounts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.