Translation of voucher in Spanish:
- 1.1 (cash substitute) vale (masculine) collect three vouchers for a free gift reúna tres vales or cupones para obtener un obsequio gratisExample sentences1.2 (receipt) justificante (masculine), comprobante (masculine)
- Junior season-ticket holders must exchange their vouchers for a ticket.
- The privatization process began in late 1992, after all citizens had become entitled to a voucher that could be exchanged for shares in the new private companies.
- All entrants will receive £20 worth of discount vouchers for Vodafone services.
- Tangretti provided copies of his vouchers, receipts and backup documentation for last year, except for itemized lists of phone charges.
- Along with cash, police said they were told the vault contained receipts and vouchers which detailed how funds should be received and disbursed.
- You will also need share vouchers, and certificates of deduction of tax from bank and building society accounts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.