- 1.1 (cash substitute) vale (masculine) collect three vouchers for a free gift reúna tres vales or cupones para obtener un obsequio gratisMore example sentences1.2 (receipt) justificante (masculine), comprobante (masculine)
More example sentences
- Junior season-ticket holders must exchange their vouchers for a ticket.
- The privatization process began in late 1992, after all citizens had become entitled to a voucher that could be exchanged for shares in the new private companies.
- All entrants will receive £20 worth of discount vouchers for Vodafone services.
- Tangretti provided copies of his vouchers, receipts and backup documentation for last year, except for itemized lists of phone charges.
- Along with cash, police said they were told the vault contained receipts and vouchers which detailed how funds should be received and disbursed.
- You will also need share vouchers, and certificates of deduction of tax from bank and building society accounts.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to