Translation of voyage in Spanish:
- (sea) voyage to set out on a voyageemprender un viajeExample sentences
- Long distance travel, voyages and journeys that take us to an unfamiliar environment.
- Traveling by steamships, voyages lasted anywhere between seven days to a month.
- The island is much the same way as it was when James Cook sailed by on his way home from his voyage of discovery in 1770.
- [literary] to voyage through spaceExample sentences
- We elected not to fly back to the UK - instead, we voyaged up the African coast and through the Suez Canal by Polish cargo ship.
- It was a central paradox of Arbus's strongest years, however, that the pursuit of the authentic did not necessarily voyage toward sanity.
- However much a skipper may gripe, maintenance is as much a part of boating as voyaging itself - and (if the truth be told) as enjoyable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than