Translation of vulpine in Spanish:
vulpino [formal]Example sentences
- Having an interest in all things vulpine, I was immediately hooked, and deserted Mr Waley's book of translations in favour of this new find.
- He cannot believe that no one has approached him about being Basil Brush's straight man when the vulpine glove puppet resurfaces on TV next year.
- The case for banning fox hunting - vulpine anxiety, human emotions that are unattractive - is breathtakingly slight.
- His vulpine and aggressive disposition is responsible for much of the film's finest moments.
- The camera often lingers on Penn's face, vulpine in its haughty, unspoken anger and canine in its chronic defeat.
- The general public probably only vaguely recalls him as an edgy, vulpine presence in such 1960s fare as The Dirty Dozen and Rosemary's Baby.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.