- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] buitre (masculine)(turkey vulture)gallinazo (masculine), zopilote (masculine) (Central America, México/América Central, México) , zamuro (masculine) (Venezuela)More example sentences1.2 (greedy opportunist) buitre (masculine)
More example sentences
- The prime minister had a bald head at the end of a vulture's neck, and a dragging lid over one eye.
- We come across vultures, at least a dozen of them, feeding on the remains of a young wild camel.
- Scenes such as this where a group of vultures gather are becoming more rare in many places of Africa.
- What was wrong with the system that was in place before all these vulture companies came along?
- After my arrest the vultures who gathered, waiting for my carcass, weren't just after me.
- We made our way through the vultures answering a bare minimum of questions and sped away from the hospital.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.