- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] buitre (masculine)(turkey vulture)gallinazo (m), zopilote (m) (Central America, México/América Central, México) , zamuro (masculine) (Venezuela)More example sentences1.2 (greedy opportunist) buitre (masculine)
More example sentences
- The prime minister had a bald head at the end of a vulture's neck, and a dragging lid over one eye.
- We come across vultures, at least a dozen of them, feeding on the remains of a young wild camel.
- Scenes such as this where a group of vultures gather are becoming more rare in many places of Africa.
- What was wrong with the system that was in place before all these vulture companies came along?
- After my arrest the vultures who gathered, waiting for my carcass, weren't just after me.
- We made our way through the vultures answering a bare minimum of questions and sped away from the hospital.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.