Translation of vulture in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Zoology)also: turkey vulturegallinazo (masculine)
zopilote (masculine) (Central America) (Mexico)
zamuro (masculine) (Venezuela)Example sentences1.2 (greedy opportunist)
- The prime minister had a bald head at the end of a vulture's neck, and a dragging lid over one eye.
- We come across vultures, at least a dozen of them, feeding on the remains of a young wild camel.
- Scenes such as this where a group of vultures gather are becoming more rare in many places of Africa.
- What was wrong with the system that was in place before all these vulture companies came along?
- After my arrest the vultures who gathered, waiting for my carcass, weren't just after me.
- We made our way through the vultures answering a bare minimum of questions and sped away from the hospital.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.