- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] buitre (masculine)(turkey vulture)gallinazo (masculine), zopilote (masculine) (Central America/América Central) (Mexico/México) , zamuro (masculine) (Venezuela)More example sentences1.2 (greedy opportunist) buitre (masculine)
More example sentences
- The prime minister had a bald head at the end of a vulture's neck, and a dragging lid over one eye.
- We come across vultures, at least a dozen of them, feeding on the remains of a young wild camel.
- Scenes such as this where a group of vultures gather are becoming more rare in many places of Africa.
- What was wrong with the system that was in place before all these vulture companies came along?
- After my arrest the vultures who gathered, waiting for my carcass, weren't just after me.
- We made our way through the vultures answering a bare minimum of questions and sped away from the hospital.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.