- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] ave (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) zancudaMore example sentences1.2
(waders plural)[Clothing/Indumentaria] botas (feminine plural) de pescadorMore example sentences
- The meadows are also important for breeding waders including redshank and curlew.
- A giant among waders, the curlew is unmistakable with long bill and legs.
- When I began birding three waders: lapwing, redshank and snipe were all common breeders in many areas of Norfolk.
- If the weather turns rough, your guide can no doubt fit you up with waterproof clothing and waders.
- When moving around a stream or river in waders, the angler should carry as little equipment as possible and slide feet forward, not step, to avoid losing balance.
- More so than any lure or rod and reel, or even watertight waders, the greatest ally of any angler hoping to catch a huge trout is patience.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.