- (British English) [colloquial]to go (for) walkiesir a dar un paseítoExample sentences
- They regularly take their dogs for early morning walkies at Thorndon North which is one of three Essex County Council managed parks in Brentwood.
- ‘You are entitled to 1 ¼ hours daily for lunch and walkies,’ it states.
- He refuses to get the hang of going for his walkies.
Definition of walkies in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.