Translation of walking stick in Spanish:
- 1 (for support)Example sentences
- Jordan, who walked into Leeds Crown Court with the aid of a walking stick, supplied medical evidence from three cardiac consultants saying he was unfit to stand trial.
- Keith Pickering's walking sticks are fabulous, individual-crafted works of art.
- Clearly supported on a walking stick, I motioned to the driver to circle over and pick me up.
- 2 (American English) → stick insect
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.