Translation of wallpaper in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1 (on a wall) papel (masculine) pintado or tapiz or de empapelarExample sentences
- As finances permitted, in the living room and one bedroom the dark and tattered wallpapers were stripped and a decorator skilled at papering scrim walls put up new wallpaper.
- An expert will visit your home and plan a scheme based on the dimensions of the hallway and position of the living room, and any wallpapers, fabrics and furnishings you have planned.
- The wallpaper at Winterthur shares landscape and architectural element as well as figures with the Beauport paper and other painted wallpapers imported from China in the eighteenth century.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] (for screen) fondo (masculine) de pantalla or de escritorioExample sentences
- We not only have a detailed video review, but also high-res movies, and even custom wallpaper for your computer desktop.
- She will also provide services like ringtones, Java games and wallpapers.
- I always get my wallpapers and desktop icons from thereabouts.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [room/walls] empapelar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a