Translation of walnut in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (nut) nuez (feminine), nuez (feminine) de Castilla (Mexico/México)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable walnut (tree) nogal (masculine) 1.3 uncountable/no numerable (wood) nogal (masculine)
- Roasted pecans, walnuts, or pumpkin seeds are a nice addition.
- All I remembered about the salad was Roquefort, fennel, walnuts, Burgundy-poached pears, and dried figs on the greens.
- I combined the skin chunks with toasted walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and a bit of spices.
- If you pick a walnut from a walnut tree and find it extremely difficult to crack, it shouldn't come as any surprise, as walnuts are literally one of the toughest nuts to crack.
- Then Walter Jacob described how he and his brother had constructed a Philadelphia Chippendale style high - boy from a walnut tree for the tree's owner.
- A simple cemented courtyard around the walnut tree offers five pine table and bench sets, each for six to eight people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.