Translation of wane in Spanish:
- Tory tried to see her reflection, but the moon was waning, the stars obscured by clouds.
- Tonight and for the next week or so while the moon is waning with the brightest appearance next Tuesday night.
- On the 30th, at 10: 31 P.M., the Moon wanes to last quarter for the second time in August.
- 2 (dwindle) support for the strike has waned in recent weeksla huelga ha perdido apoyo en las últimas semanasher strength was waning fastestaba perdiendo rápidamente las fuerzas
sus fuerzas menguaban rápidamenteExample sentences
- Though my friend's interest waned and our friendship failed, my interest in the Craft only grew stronger.
- As a result, the Commonwealth's powers have waxed and the residual ones of the states have waned.
- Interest had waned over time although expectations were high that the site clean-up might re-awaken it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.