Translation of wanton in Spanish:
- 1.1 (willful, pointless) [attack/destruction] sin sentido, gratuito; [neglect/waste] displicenteExample sentences1.2 (licentious) [lifestyle] licencioso, disipado a wanton woman una desvergonzada or descocada or libertina
- Both acts of wanton destruction were deliberately aimed at symbolically injuring the self-esteem of the targeted victims, beside tremendous loss of innocent lives.
- But legitimate protest has become mixed up with wanton destruction or even violence unrelated to the activities of the businesses attacked.
- It is wanton and pointless vandalism which has caused a lot of disruption to the school, but also those who carry out such attacks are putting their own safety at risk.
- For a moment I toyed with presenting myself as a wanton temptress with a dozen regular gentlemen callers and a bedside drawer full of Mates.
- Together they roam the streets, picking up prostitutes and other willing, wanton woman to calm their near-desperate need for the female form.
- Yet we never understand why she lives her life as such a wanton woman.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.