- 1.1 [Military/Militar] simulacro (masculine) de combateMore example sentences1.2 [Games/Juegos] juego (masculine) de guerra
More example sentences
- Even now, Gardiner said after the war game, the military sees post-conflict operations as peripheral to its duties.
- THE US spent £165 million on the biggest war game in military history earlier this month.
- Members from all branches of the Army participated in a week-long war game to help dictate the future of the Signal Corps.
- Battle of Britain is a war game for the personal computer from noted designer Gary Grigsby.
- They are also organising a paintball war game for deaf and hearing members.
- It was a war game based on the American Civil War.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.