Translation of warble in Spanish:
- cantar (haciendo gorgoritos)
hacer gorgoritosExample sentences
- Across the river birds warble in the bush - wood pigeons, tui and native parrots flit among the nikau palms and kahikatea.
- There were popping sounds, birds warbling, half-stifled cries - of rigmarole of street sounds that just totally entranced me.
- As the weather heats up this summer, frog song may be as easy to hear as bird warbling.
- She slowly let go of his hand and walked behind the makeshift stage, where a woman was warbling out a country song.
- In the Outer Hebrides they still sing a very ancient kind of unaccompanied plainchant - first the minister starts warbling, then the congregation joins in, ululating and carolling, nasally.
- Willie Nelson is warbling through the stereo and the sun is slipping fast into the Texas Hill Country.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.