Translation of wardrobe in Spanish:
- 1.1 (clothes cupboard) armario (masculine), ropero (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) fitted o built-in wardrobe (British English/inglés británico) armario (masculine) empotrado, clóset (masculine) (Latin America except River Plate area/América Latina excepto Río de la Plata) , placar(d) (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)Example sentences1.2 (set of clothes) guardarropa (masculine), vestuario (masculine) a large wardrobe un surtido guardarropa, un amplio vestuario
- This is a single room with built-in pine units incorporating wardrobes, shelving, cupboards, a desk and dressing table.
- The other bedroom at this level is a single with fitted bunk beds, a wardrobe, dressing table and sink.
- All of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and wash hand basins while one rear bedroom also has an en suite shower room.
- On the back seat is my stereo, my entire wardrobe, CD collection, books, pictures and everything that meant anything to me.
- There were colorful pareos, wrapped for wear in sundry ways by Tahitian women, who can get by with half a dozen as their entire wardrobe.
- The collection includes virtually the entire wardrobe from formal to casual and party wear, in both Western and Indian sensibilities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the