- 1.1 (clothes cupboard) armario (m), ropero (m) (esp AmL) fitted o built-in wardrobe (BrE) armario (m) empotrado, clóset (m) (AmL exc RPl) , placar(d) (m) (RPl)More example sentences1.2 (set of clothes) guardarropa (m), vestuario (m) a large wardrobe un surtido guardarropa, un amplio vestuario
More example sentences
- This is a single room with built-in pine units incorporating wardrobes, shelving, cupboards, a desk and dressing table.
- The other bedroom at this level is a single with fitted bunk beds, a wardrobe, dressing table and sink.
- All of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and wash hand basins while one rear bedroom also has an en suite shower room.
- On the back seat is my stereo, my entire wardrobe, CD collection, books, pictures and everything that meant anything to me.
- There were colorful pareos, wrapped for wear in sundry ways by Tahitian women, who can get by with half a dozen as their entire wardrobe.
- The collection includes virtually the entire wardrobe from formal to casual and party wear, in both Western and Indian sensibilities.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.