- 1.1 (clothes cupboard) armario (masculine), ropero (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) fitted o built-in wardrobe (British English/inglés británico) armario (masculine) empotrado, clóset (masculine) (Latin America except River Plate area/América Latina excepto Río de la Plata) , placar(d) (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)More example sentences1.2 (set of clothes) guardarropa (masculine), vestuario (masculine) a large wardrobe un surtido guardarropa, un amplio vestuario
More example sentences
- This is a single room with built-in pine units incorporating wardrobes, shelving, cupboards, a desk and dressing table.
- The other bedroom at this level is a single with fitted bunk beds, a wardrobe, dressing table and sink.
- All of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and wash hand basins while one rear bedroom also has an en suite shower room.
- On the back seat is my stereo, my entire wardrobe, CD collection, books, pictures and everything that meant anything to me.
- There were colorful pareos, wrapped for wear in sundry ways by Tahitian women, who can get by with half a dozen as their entire wardrobe.
- The collection includes virtually the entire wardrobe from formal to casual and party wear, in both Western and Indian sensibilities.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.