Translation of wardrobe in Spanish:
- 1.1 (clothes cupboard) armario (masculine), ropero (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) fitted o built-in wardrobe (British English/inglés británico) armario (masculine) empotrado, clóset (masculine) (Latin America except River Plate area/América Latina excepto Río de la Plata) , placar(d) (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)Example sentences1.2 (set of clothes) guardarropa (masculine), vestuario (masculine) a large wardrobe un surtido guardarropa, un amplio vestuario
- This is a single room with built-in pine units incorporating wardrobes, shelving, cupboards, a desk and dressing table.
- The other bedroom at this level is a single with fitted bunk beds, a wardrobe, dressing table and sink.
- All of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and wash hand basins while one rear bedroom also has an en suite shower room.
- On the back seat is my stereo, my entire wardrobe, CD collection, books, pictures and everything that meant anything to me.
- There were colorful pareos, wrapped for wear in sundry ways by Tahitian women, who can get by with half a dozen as their entire wardrobe.
- The collection includes virtually the entire wardrobe from formal to casual and party wear, in both Western and Indian sensibilities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.