- 1.1 (clothes cupboard) armario (m), ropero (m) (esp AmL) fitted o built-in wardrobe (BrE) armario (m) empotrado, clóset (m) (AmL exc RPl) , placar(d) (m) (RPl)More example sentences1.2 (set of clothes) guardarropa (m), vestuario (m) a large wardrobe un surtido guardarropa, un amplio vestuario
More example sentences
- This is a single room with built-in pine units incorporating wardrobes, shelving, cupboards, a desk and dressing table.
- The other bedroom at this level is a single with fitted bunk beds, a wardrobe, dressing table and sink.
- All of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and wash hand basins while one rear bedroom also has an en suite shower room.
- On the back seat is my stereo, my entire wardrobe, CD collection, books, pictures and everything that meant anything to me.
- There were colorful pareos, wrapped for wear in sundry ways by Tahitian women, who can get by with half a dozen as their entire wardrobe.
- The collection includes virtually the entire wardrobe from formal to casual and party wear, in both Western and Indian sensibilities.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)