Translation of warmth in Spanish:
- 1.1 (heat) we huddled together for warmthnos acurrucamos juntos para darnos calorExample sentences1.2 (of smile)
lo cariñoso or afectuoso(of welcome)
- I appreciate the sun, the increased hours of daylight, some moderate warmth.
- Touching her hands is like touching ice, without warmth even in the heat of summer.
- You can expect about six hours of sunshine a day, and warmth rather than heat - ideal for walking.
lo calurosoExample sentences1.3 (of color, atmosphere)
- The Queen Mother through her gracious smile generated warmth and kindness to us all.
- Nana, another year has passed yet the memory of you, your warmth and love and kindness and the lessons you taught me, do not fade.
- Wit, irony and lightness were always balanced, for Smith, by genuine affection and warmth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.