- 1.1 (heat) calor (masculine) we huddled together for warmth nos acurrucamos juntos para darnos calorMore example sentences1.2 (of smile) lo cariñoso or afectuoso; (of welcome) lo caluroso
More example sentences1.3 (of color, atmosphere) calidez (feminine)
- I appreciate the sun, the increased hours of daylight, some moderate warmth.
- Touching her hands is like touching ice, without warmth even in the heat of summer.
- You can expect about six hours of sunshine a day, and warmth rather than heat - ideal for walking.
- The Queen Mother through her gracious smile generated warmth and kindness to us all.
- Nana, another year has passed yet the memory of you, your warmth and love and kindness and the lessons you taught me, do not fade.
- Wit, irony and lightness were always balanced, for Smith, by genuine affection and warmth.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.