Translation of washer in Spanish:
- 1 (Technology) (ring)(on faucet) arandela (feminine)
cuerito (masculine) (Southern Cone) [colloquial]
empaque (masculine) (Colombia) (Venezuela) (Mexico)Example sentences
- At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of washer, dryer, dishwasher or vacuum.
- And he walked out of the apartment, heading down the hall to the community washer and dryer on this floor.
- Transfer laundry from washer to dryer, start another load.
- Does that new faucet have rubber washers or plastic valves?
- Now you need four sets of four standard round washers (metal or plastic, about 1 inch in diameter or a little less), purchased at any hardware store.
- Anyway, in brief, you use a screw and plastic washer on the back of the motherboard to hold a metal rod and plastic washer in place on the front side - one through each mounting hole.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.