- 1 [Technology/Tecnología] (ring) arandela (f); (— on faucet) arandela (f), junta (f), suela (f), cuerito (m) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) [colloquial/familiar], empaque (masculine) (Col, Ven, Méx)More example sentences
More example sentences
- At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of washer, dryer, dishwasher or vacuum.
- And he walked out of the apartment, heading down the hall to the community washer and dryer on this floor.
- Transfer laundry from washer to dryer, start another load.
- Does that new faucet have rubber washers or plastic valves?
- Now you need four sets of four standard round washers (metal or plastic, about 1 inch in diameter or a little less), purchased at any hardware store.
- Anyway, in brief, you use a screw and plastic washer on the back of the motherboard to hold a metal rod and plastic washer in place on the front side - one through each mounting hole.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.