- 1 [Tech] (ring) arandela (f); (— on faucet) arandela (f), junta (f), suela (f), cuerito (m) (CS) [familiar/colloquial], empaque (m) (Col, Ven, Méx)More example sentences
More example sentences
- At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of washer, dryer, dishwasher or vacuum.
- And he walked out of the apartment, heading down the hall to the community washer and dryer on this floor.
- Transfer laundry from washer to dryer, start another load.
- Does that new faucet have rubber washers or plastic valves?
- Now you need four sets of four standard round washers (metal or plastic, about 1 inch in diameter or a little less), purchased at any hardware store.
- Anyway, in brief, you use a screw and plastic washer on the back of the motherboard to hold a metal rod and plastic washer in place on the front side - one through each mounting hole.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...