Translation of washer in Spanish:
- 1 [Technology/Tecnología] (ring) arandela (feminine); (— on faucet) arandela (feminine), junta (feminine), suela (feminine), cuerito (masculine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) [colloquial/familiar], empaque (masculine) (Colombia) (Venezuela) (Mexico/México)Example sentences
- At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of washer, dryer, dishwasher or vacuum.
- And he walked out of the apartment, heading down the hall to the community washer and dryer on this floor.
- Transfer laundry from washer to dryer, start another load.
- Does that new faucet have rubber washers or plastic valves?
- Now you need four sets of four standard round washers (metal or plastic, about 1 inch in diameter or a little less), purchased at any hardware store.
- Anyway, in brief, you use a screw and plastic washer on the back of the motherboard to hold a metal rod and plastic washer in place on the front side - one through each mounting hole.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the