- (British English) to do the washing-uplavar los platos
fregar (los platos)Example sentences
- And the fact that you eat them out of the tin means less washing-up than your average pie.
- The other advantage is that there is very little washing-up as it is served from the pan it was cooked in.
- They had been through this situation before; if the draining board is full, Kimberley dries what she can while Beck finishes off the washing-up.
Definition of washing-up in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.