- 1.1 (dog) perro (masculine) guardiánMore example sentences1.2 (person) guardián, (m,f); (group) organismo (m) de control
More example sentences
- The Gauls tried to climb the Capitol at night, eluding the watchdogs and the Roman guard, but the flock of geese sacred to Juno spotted them and roused the Romans in time.
- Just as a watchdog guards a home, so the agency should be vigilant against fraudulent or dangerous products.
- In the same vein, having fur and teeth and canine DNA doesn't necessarily make your dog a reliable watchdog.
- The council is the watchdog established to set, monitor and enforce standards in all areas of general insurance, including the fair treatment of customers.
- To others it's an essential watchdog needed to prevent discriminatory practices in the workplace.
- The watchdog's practice of warning nurseries of the month that they would be inspected was also highlighted.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.