- (no plural/sin plural) to have o hold a watching brief tener* un papel de observadorMore example sentences
- Our aim has always been to see this building serving the needs of the community so we will carry on with our watching brief.
- It's something we can keep a watching brief on, but at the moment it's not a community safety issue.
- We are here in an advisory position and will keep a watching brief on it.
Definition of watching brief in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an