- (no pl) to have o hold a watching brief tener* un papel de observadorMore example sentences
- Our aim has always been to see this building serving the needs of the community so we will carry on with our watching brief.
- It's something we can keep a watching brief on, but at the moment it's not a community safety issue.
- We are here in an advisory position and will keep a watching brief on it.
Definition of watching brief in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.