Translation of weakness in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (of body) debilidad (feminine); (of structure, material) falta (feminine) de solidez, endeblez (feminine); (of defenses, army) debilidad (feminine); (of argument) pobreza (feminine) 1.2 (ineffectualness) falta (feminine) de carácter, flaqueza (feminine)Example sentences
- The nerve condition is characterized by weakness and quick fatigue of facial muscles.
- Other symptoms include general weakness, a weak cry and various neurological disorders.
- Yet it undertakes this task in conditions of profound economic weakness.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (weak point — in structure, policy) punto (masculine) débil; (— in person's character) flaqueza (feminine), punto (masculine) débil or [colloquial/familiar] flaco we all have our weaknesses todos tenemos nuestras debilidades 2.2 (liking) debilidad (feminine), flaqueza (feminine) chocolate is one of my weaknesses el chocolate es una de mis flaquezas, tengo debilidad por el chocolate to have a weakness for sth tener* debilidad por algoExample sentences
- You know, we all have our strengths and our weaknesses, our faults and our abilities.
- We know each other's faults and weaknesses and complement each other.
- There are actually numerous ways to intercept packets in Windows, each with their own disadvantages and weaknesses.
- I've always had a weakness for the company of good-looking men.
- I invest quite a lot of money for my children, but I also have a definite weakness for shoes - I can't resist them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...