- 1 u 1.1 (of body) debilidad (f); (of structure, material) falta (f) de solidez, endeblez (f); (of defenses, army) debilidad (f); (of argument) pobreza (f) 1.2 (ineffectualness) falta (f) de carácter, flaqueza (f)More example sentences
- The nerve condition is characterized by weakness and quick fatigue of facial muscles.
- Other symptoms include general weakness, a weak cry and various neurological disorders.
- Yet it undertakes this task in conditions of profound economic weakness.
- 2 c 2.1 (weak point — in structure, policy) punto (m) débil; (— in person's character) flaqueza (f), punto (m) débil or [familiar/colloquial] flaco we all have our weaknesses todos tenemos nuestras debilidades 2.2 (liking) debilidad (f), flaqueza (f) chocolate is one of my weaknesses el chocolate es una de mis flaquezas, tengo debilidad por el chocolate to have a weakness for sth tener* debilidad por algoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- You know, we all have our strengths and our weaknesses, our faults and our abilities.
- We know each other's faults and weaknesses and complement each other.
- There are actually numerous ways to intercept packets in Windows, each with their own disadvantages and weaknesses.
- I've always had a weakness for the company of good-looking men.
- I invest quite a lot of money for my children, but I also have a definite weakness for shoes - I can't resist them.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...