Translation of weakness in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (of body)(of structure, material) falta (feminine) de solidez
endeblez (feminine)(of defenses, army) debilidad (feminine)(of argument) pobreza (feminine)1.2 (ineffectualness)falta (feminine) de carácter
flaqueza (feminine)Example sentences
- The nerve condition is characterized by weakness and quick fatigue of facial muscles.
- Other symptoms include general weakness, a weak cry and various neurological disorders.
- Yet it undertakes this task in conditions of profound economic weakness.
- 2 countable 2.1 (weak point — in structure, policy)(— in person's character) flaqueza (feminine)we all have our weaknesses
punto (masculine) débil or [colloquial] flacotodos tenemos nuestras debilidades2.2 (liking) chocolate is one of my weaknessesel chocolate es una de mis flaquezasto have a weakness for something
tengo debilidad por el chocolatetener debilidad por algoExample sentences
- You know, we all have our strengths and our weaknesses, our faults and our abilities.
- We know each other's faults and weaknesses and complement each other.
- There are actually numerous ways to intercept packets in Windows, each with their own disadvantages and weaknesses.
- I've always had a weakness for the company of good-looking men.
- I invest quite a lot of money for my children, but I also have a definite weakness for shoes - I can't resist them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.