Translation of weakness in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1(of body) debilidad (feminine)(of structure, material) falta (feminine) de solidez
endeblez (feminine)(of defenses, army) debilidad (feminine)(of argument) pobreza (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (ineffectualness)
- The nerve condition is characterized by weakness and quick fatigue of facial muscles.
- Other symptoms include general weakness, a weak cry and various neurological disorders.
- Yet it undertakes this task in conditions of profound economic weakness.
falta (feminine) de carácter
- You know, we all have our strengths and our weaknesses, our faults and our abilities.
- We know each other's faults and weaknesses and complement each other.
- There are actually numerous ways to intercept packets in Windows, each with their own disadvantages and weaknesses.
- 2 countable 2.1 (weak point)(in structure, policy) punto (masculine) débil(in person's character) flaqueza (feminine)we all have our weaknesses
punto (masculine) débil or [colloquial] flacotodos tenemos nuestras debilidadesExample sentences2.2 (liking) chocolate is one of my weaknesses
el chocolate es una de mis flaquezasto have a weakness for something
- I've always had a weakness for the company of good-looking men.
- I invest quite a lot of money for my children, but I also have a definite weakness for shoes - I can't resist them.
tengo debilidad por el chocolatetener debilidad por algo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.