- 1 1.1 (money, possessions) riqueza (feminine), riquezas (feminine plural) [literary/literario] a woman of wealth una mujer rica or acaudalada or de dineroMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Economics/Economía] riqueza (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) wealth creation creación (feminine) de riqueza wealth tax impuesto (masculine) sobre el patrimonio
- Such work has most often been done with the papers of men of national importance or considerable wealth whose papers were substantial.
- Considered a good people manager, he is a man of considerable private wealth and property.
- Class evolved through the possession of wealth and property.
More example sentences
- ‘We supply them with a wealth of information twice a month,’ she said.
- And it supplies a wealth of advice on deciding whether to go solo in the first place.
- Researchers and community activists supplied conference participants with a wealth of ideas.
- Traditionally, material comfort, wealth, and security are the least of the concerns of forest dwellers.
- I dislike the fur trade when it exists in order for rich women to display their wealth, and am in favour of it when it helps not-rich people to stay warm in cold places.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.