- [Comput] enlace (m) webMore example sentences
More example sentences
- To fill in the survey questionnaire please click on the weblink below.
- Check out the interview with Warren on the weblink below.
- A box should popup asking you to enter a weblink.
- Or if there is a weblink below the photographer's name you can try contacting them yourself if you prefer.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.